Welcome to lawimperial.com website (“Site”) operated by Imperial Law Associates Pvt. Ltd. (“ILA”). We respect your privacy and want to protect your personal information. ILA is a team of legal professionals providing expert legal services in Nepal. With the growing need for specialized legal service for a wide range of business and private endeavors, we provide legal advice and assistance best suited to immediate and long term requirements of our clients.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Additionally, when you contact us by filling out the contact forms through the Site, we collect your name, address, phone number and email address. This also includes your submission of certain material or request for further services. When you post a comment on a discussion board or other public forum, by default your username will be displayed within the forum along with your comment. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Personal Information”.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Personal Information we collect generally to respond to any of your queries or service requests sent to us through the Site. Additionally we use this Personal Information to:
- To provide support to you and monitor, operate and analyze our site;
- To communicate with you about your use of the sites;
- To contact you and respond to your enquiries in a prompt and efficient manner;
- To conduct our recruitment and selection process;
- When you or the organization you work for, engages with us for the services we provide;
- To facilitate our internal business operation;
- To enter into or carry out contract of various kinds;
- To identify services you may be interested in; and
- Protect, establish, exercise or defend legal rights as required by the law.
We will only disclose your Personal Information for as long as is reasonably necessary in the circumstances or to comply with legal requirements. Personal Information provided in connection with us providing legal services will be retained in accordance with the firm’s retention policies unless we agree otherwise with you, in writing.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
1) If it is legally required or if it is demanded by any regulatory body, court, tribunal, law enforcement agencies, government bodies;
2) As a part of merger or any business transfers;
3) If it is necessary to respond to claims asserted against us;
4) To our professional advisers, auditors and insurers; or
5) To the ones with whom we have our co-promotional arrangements.
To respect the privacy of minors, information is not collected via the medium of internet services.
However, the firm collects personal information on minors in the context of one of the purposes mentioned in the policy, as required by the situation/ circumstances, the firm will only do so with the appropriate consent or as otherwise permitted under applicable laws.
As per Chapter 10 of Privacy Act 2075 (2018) (Collection & Protection of Personal Information), you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or modified. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes as per chapter 6 of the Privacy Act 2075 (2018) (Privacy Relating to Data).
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18, of unsound mind or with intellectual disability.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [Insert Email] or call us at [Insert Phone Number].
Phone: +9779808811027, +9779849964619
Location: Anamnagar-29, Purbi Gate,
09:00 AM – 06:00 PM